My Body Tests is not a manufacturer or laboratory of testing kits. We work with third party organisations for the fulfilment and testing of all orders. Should you face any incidents with your testing products, please see our incident reporting policy below;
Please report any adverse events within 24 hours of being made aware of the event.
We will then complete a Yellow Card enquiry to report your incident to the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Our third party suppliers will also be made aware and will report your incident as follows;
- Notify the Public Health England and NHS Track & Trace of the event and take remedial action where appropriate.
- Detail all adverse events on the shared drive and inform CEO immediately after being made aware of the event.
Make note of the following information:
- What happened?
- Was it a case of human error/what was the cause?
- What is in place to stop this happening again?
- If applicable, was the patient notified of their result?
- Could there be any more records affected?
- If applicable, contact PHE on the details below